Join The Fun!
CADS is looking for enthusiastic persons with disabilities who seek to take part in our exciting adaptive skiing and snowboarding lessons. We welcome participants of all skill levels and use adaptive equipment and strategies to encourage fun, progression, and skill development, so you leave the mountain enjoying the slopes as much as we do!
Lessons take place on Sunday evenings from 7-9 PM at Canadian Olympic Park, from January through March.
Our ultimate goal is to help participants become proficient enough to ski or board with family or friends on their own time.
Experience the Joy of Adaptive Snow Sports!
Register with CADS and develop adaptive skiing and snowboarding skills.
CADS Calgary is able to provide lessons at a significantly reduced rate, thanks to generous donations, sponsorships and fundraising efforts that offset the actual program costs. Equipment rental fees are set by Winsport Canada Olympic Park and we greatly appreciate the reduced rate at which they are provided to us.
|Equipment Rental - Quad/Mono/Bi-ski||$75.00 (all ages)|
|Equipment Rental – Skis/Snowboard||$50.00|
|Equipment Rental – Outriggers||$50.00|
|Mountain Ski Club||$450.00|
Participant fees subject to change on year to year basis.
Are You Ready To Get Started?
We are using a new online registration system this year called Snowline. Please read the following carefully.
- Students will be able to request their choice of programs Starting November 1st.
- This is an application to register, not a confirmation of a spot. Payment will be requested when the Supervisors confirm volunteers and equipment.
- Please log into your profile if returning or set up a profile if you are applying to be a new student
- Be sure to complete all forms and waivers and enter all your information
- If a section is not completed it will not have a check mark and will be still red and noted incomplete